Monday, August 15, 2016

We Will Continue With Your Regular Programming...

I must apologize for the radio silence lately! I've been a busy bee getting all my costumes finished for Dragon Con 2016, and it's just a few weeks away.
Things will remain a bit quiet around here until about a week after Labor Day, as my schedule is chock full of events! Unfortunately none of these are mermaid-related, but no less fun ;) Stay tuned, and I'll see you in September.
XOXO!
Viking mermaids, safety orange fins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.